How to Become a Member...
- Stop by our office to open a savings account that will qualify you for membership.
- Open & print an enrollment application. For the safety and security of your account and to avoid identity theft, your signature on the application is required to open an account; therefore, enrollment cannot be completed online. You can just drop off the application, along with a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your Social Security card or another form verifying your Social Security number.
- Mail in an application to us. You must submit a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your Social Security card or another form verifying your Social Security number. When you mail in your application, also include a $30.00 check or money order along with the application and forms of identification (no cash please).
You can mail it to us at:
Internal Revenue Federal Credit Union
1555 Poydras Street, Suite 250
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Email us to request more information on how to become a Member.
Once a Member, Always a Member!
Once you are a Member of the credit union, you remain a Member for life, even if you relocate, change jobs or any other life changing event. Remember, IRFCU is part of Shared Branching, which allows you to perform transactions at other credit unions nationwide.
Select Employee Groups:
- Internal Revenue Service employees on permanent duty in Louisiana
- Members of the Louisiana SPCA
Employees of the following agencies employed in the New Orleans Area:
- Comptroller of the Currency
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency-Defense Contract Administration Services Plant Representative Office
- Department of Energy, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Project Management
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- General Services Administration
- Lifecare Hospital
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Rosemark Commercial Facilities Management Services
- SPI Security, Inc.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges and Workers Compensation
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance
Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons are eligible for membership.
Join the SPCA IRFCU Membership Application